KIS O’Gin is handcrafted in the same unique way as the Wild Gin, highlighting juniper, coriander and angelica root in a contemporary London style. Key to its character is the subtle infusion of Kangaroo Island coastal daisy Olearia axilaris. Sometimes known as wild rosemary, this shrub of the Asteracea family flourishes along South Australia’s coastal revisions – it is the perfect complement to enhance this gin’s lively structure. Savoury and dry with a burst of orange, O’Gin has a nose which recalls beach dunes on a hot summer day.
- Double Gold 2019, SIP Awards International Spirits Competition & Consumer Choice
- Best in Show 2019, Australian Gin Distillers Association
- Best in Class Trophy, 2019 Australian Gin Distillers Association
- Double Gold 2019, San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019
- Double Gold 2018 SIP Awards International Spirits Competition Consumer Choice
BONUS 4pk Tonic Water